The Paddy Box Team would like to make your online shopping experience as pleasant as possible, so our shipping methods and policies have been designed to get your order to you quickly and efficiently
An Post Delivery - Courier Service: As all orders are packed individually and to a high standard they are processed within 1-2 working days. The items will be shipped and then received by you within 3 - 5 business days within Ireland. You will be notified by email once your items have been dispatched. In most cases orders within Ireland will be received within 1-3 business days of shipping. Please note: to guarantee delivery, we recommend your parcel to be sent to an address where there will be someone to receive it between 9am-5pm as a signature will be required upon delivery. We will endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible.
We offer worldwide shipping. Please see cart for further details on pricing.
An Post – International Express - orders within Europe and worldwide are sent by courier and will be received within an estimated 7-14 business days of shipping. Customers are issued with a tracking number for their package and they may track it until it is delivered. International customers are responsible for their own local duties and taxes. We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances eg; strikes, weather, flight delays etc.
Delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control. Any dates specified for delivery are therefore approximate only. We will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those Products. At the time of delivery you will be required to validly sign-off on the delivery of the Products, after which time the Products become your sole responsibility.
We can not accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to customs activities in respective countries, neither we nor the delivery company have control of this. Please note each country has different customs clearance levels. Although most countries accept all imports some items may be refused entry to a specific country.
Every effort will be made to have your products delivered on the date you have requested but specific delivery times or dates cannot be guaranteed and may take longer.
If your recipient is not available to accept their item when we attempt delivery, the following will happen:
- Notification of an attempted delivery will be left at the address by the courier
- It will then be the responsibility of the recipient to collect the package from the nearest available post office or sorting office (this will be specified on the notification left at the address.
- If no attempt is made to collect the package, it will be returned to the sender and is non-refundable.
- A box may be resent at the customers expense for up to 30 days after receipt.
DHL - International Express, UK/EU Express, US/Canada Express and Rest of the World Express - International customers are responsible for their own local duties and taxes. We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances eg; strikes, weather etc. We can not accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to customs activities in respective countries, neither we nor the delivery company have control of this.
Every effort will be made to have your products delivered on the date (business day) you have requested but specific delivery times or dates cannot be guaranteed.
As couriers require a signature, parcels cannot be left unattended. If your recipient is not available to accept their item when we attempt delivery, this is what will happen:
By phone (on the number you have provided when ordering for your recipient) we will offer them the following range of options for alternative delivery options
- along the same delivery route:
a) Leave the delivery with a neighbour specifically selected by the recipient
b) Delivery at an alternative date and time
d) Delivery to the nearest Delivery Sorting Office
• We will re-address the item in line with your recipients chosen option and deliver it to the agreed alternative delivery point.
• We will deliver a note into the original delivery address to advise them of successful delivery to the alternative delivery point
– they will need this note to collect their item.
• The parcel will be held for 5 days before being returned to origin if it is not collected.
Please note: During the December peak period, deliveries for specific days or times cannot be guaranteed.
Extreme weather conditions and customs security delays are outside of our control.
Please note we cannot deliver to PO Boxes or APO addresses.
If an incorrect delivery address is provided or a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable, an extra postage charge will apply to send it again.
Cancellations are only accepted before the order has been dispatched. If the order has been dispatched prior to cancellation the order will be deemed valid.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Paddy Box Vouchers are a 1 use only voucher, after it is redeemed it cannot be used again and is deactivated. Each voucher entitles the holder to 1 Paddy Box delivered to their respective location. When the voucher code is entered in the checkout area, "FREE SHIPPING" will appear. The shipping price has been included in the price of the voucher. The price of the Paddy Box will also be deducted. All Paddy Boxes ordered with vouchers will be shipped using DHL.
DHL International customers are responsible for their own local duties and taxes. We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances eg; strikes, weather etc. We can not accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to customs activities in respective countries, neither we nor the delivery company have control of this. Every effort will be made to have your products delivered on the date (business day) you have requested but specific delivery times or dates cannot be guaranteed. As couriers require a signature, parcels cannot be left unattended.
- Voucher covering the EU - 1 Paddy Box to be delivered to any one of the 28 EU Member states
- Voucher covering the UK - 1 Paddy Box to be delivered to the UK (does not include Guernsey or Jersey. These fall into rest of the world category).
- Voucher covering the USA & Canada - 1 Paddy Box to be delivered to any one of the 50 states in the US and any one of the 10 provinces of Canada.
- Voucher covering Australia/New Zealand/Asia Pacific - 1 Paddy Box to be delivered to any area in Australia or New Zealand. It also covers American Samoa, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Georgia, Guam, Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, South Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna
- Voucher covering the Rest Of The World - Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Plurinational State of Botswana, Bouvet Island, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Côte D'ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (malvinas), French Guiana, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Liberia, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Rwanda, Réunion Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, United Republic of Tanzania, Timor-leste Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Countries we DO NOT DELIVER TO - Afghanistan, Belarus, Brazil, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, Niger, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
At The Paddy Box we accept Credit Card payment via stripe. The Paddy Box reserves the right to amend the price of our products without notice.
Ownership and risk of damage in the items passes to the client upon delivery to the clients specified delivery address.
At The Paddy Box HQ we are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to The Paddy Box website and governs data collection and usage. By using The Paddy Box website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The Paddy Box collects and uses your personal information to operate The Paddy Box website and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your information to contact you about other products or services The Paddy Box have available. The Paddy Box will not disclose any of your personal information without notice, only if required to do so by law.
All orders are non refundable. In the event that an item is damaged during the shipping process feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you with any issues. Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any other queries in relation to refunds.